Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holy moly, I can't believe the summer is almost over for me. We're off to the beach this weekend, then have 10 days there starting August 6th, then I roll right back into my classes the week after. Throw in the kidlet's surgery shortly thereafter, a probable job change, and the usual life tasks, and it's shaping up to be a very busy fall.

In the meantime, here's some pics for you of recent shenanigans from this summer.

Sometimes, when I watch baseball and consume beer with friends, I get a little beligerant. Who woulda thunk it? And why does my arm and hand look so friggin' old and veiny?



A fun day spent going around to lots of Northern Neck wineries with more friends, the usual suspects, where they have some obvious respect for the Steelers (or maybe just use US Steel tanks...).



Where I am spending most of my weekends this summer.





And what I tend to be doing there.





How am I to be expected to say no to this face?



When I head down to the truck to go to the beach, he watches me from the upper deck, and hangs his lips over the edge.



On a positive note, I'm having quite a bit of luck with the job hunt and it's looking good I could be leaving the current one very soon.

No comments: