Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Off to Chicago this weekend. In the meantime, here's some general photoblogging.

My recent trip to San Francisco. Damn, we really had fun!

Nighttime view from the bar at the top of the hotel.



You could order a case of Budweiser at our hotel for the low, low price of just $120!



AT&T park to see the Pirates vs. Giants.



Me and my girl at Roys. The hawaiian martinis are to die for!



The crew on our wine tour through Sonoma.



I think this might have been the second winery. Don't we look like we know what we're doing?



Lunch on the patio in Sonoma square. We had gone to three wineries at this point (did two more after) and yes, we are drinking obscenely large mimosas.



Me and the girls at historic John's Grill (where they shot the Maltese Falcon).



Grapevines at one of the vineyards.



This one should be obvious.



Oakland Bay Bridge, as seen from the Embarcadero.



On the flight home, there was pretty obviously a band on the plane. I finally figured out it was Papa Roach. I don't listen to them myself, but hey, they're on the radio so it's cool.



Just because I find this funny.



Say it! Say Car Ramrod!

No comments: